Wednesday, April 2, 2014

No class, free blog

So it's Wednesday and we didn't have class. I guess that means I get to write about whatever I did today! It's not that exciting honestly. I woke up and went to the dentist at 8am only to find out that my appointment is next Monday. So obviously I went home and went back to sleep. And I had some GOOD. SLEEP. Horrible dreams but I slept like a rock! My moms been really sick for the past few days which sucks so now we're at patient first. That's pretty much my whole morning. I mean it's only like one now and I have the whole rest of the day so I'll be out enjoying this weather soon! Maybe I'll wash my car... I need to!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you went all the way to your dentist just to find out you did not have an appointment; I would have been extremely upset. I hope your mom is feeling better though. It is never fun being sick that's for sure. Also, I hope you enjoyed your day outside!

    ReplyDelete