Friday, February 7, 2014

I Have Weird Dreams.

Okay, so last night I closed the restaurant that I work at, and I didn't get out of there until like 11:30 when we close at 10! As soon as I got home, I went straight to sleep. I didn't eat anything or drink anything weird, I just went to sleep. After I fell asleep, I had some crazyyyyy dreams. I had this dream that I was in my bathroom and my sink wouldn't work, so I looked at the pipes under the sink and started taking them apart and Eminem was stuck in there! Like the rapper! It was so weird. He was so small... I was just trying to take apart all of the pipes so I could get him out but I couldn't reach him! He was just stuck way down in there. The next dream I had, my boyfriend cut off someones head and I found it but I didn't want to tell anyone because then he would go to jail. He's not even like a bad person or anything so I don't know why I had this dream... normally my dreams are so realistic that I can't even tell if things have happened in real life or in my dreams. The dreams that I had last night were just so weird and random and they make no sense. I swear, I didn't make any of this up!

2 comments:

  1. Your dreams seem very interesting! aha I've had crazy dreams before but never this crazy! a small Eminem? ahaha thats so funny! Im sure the dream of your boyfriend cutting off someones head was a scary dream! you should google these dreams of yours and see what they mean! if they even mean anything haha I always have deja vu dreams, where something will happen in my dream, and then a few days later the dream will come true and ill catch myself saying or doing something and remember it happened in my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well was Eminem rapping or just kind of chilling and waiting for some to find him and help him out some? If so that is a bummer but wow maybe you should eat because that would creep me out if my girlfriend had some ones head just chilling around I would be freaked out beyond belief but im also glad it was just a dream for you

    ReplyDelete