Friday, February 14, 2014

One day of class!

Well, since Wednesday was the only day of class, I guess I will be writing about Wednesday. On wednesday, we got into some groups and talked about our rough draft for our papers. My draft was very rough indeed. But I had some pretty good connections to characters in the stories we've read. Of course it could use a little work, but that's what rough drafts are all about! We were supposed to bring in two copies of our rough drafts on friday (today) but snow got in the way. Luckily, Friday wasn't just any other ordinary day, it was Valentine's Day! So I went out with my mom to get her first tattoo (that's right, first tattoo). My best friend's dad is a professional tattoo artist and did my mom's tattoo. Its just some small lettering on her wrist and it looks really good. It says "he loves me" in Italian. It's for my dad. He might not have approved it, but he still loves her and she knows. Even if he can't tell her.

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad we didnt have class on monday! My rough draft was also very rough haha. I completely forgot all about it so i just scribbled some things down so i had something to bring to class, so i definitely needed to work on mine alot more! I now have a more official rough draft and i think its pretty good. I was so excited that we got snow on thursday and friday and we didnt have to go to school! aw thats awesome that she got her first tattoo, i really want a tattoo but i havent gotten one yet, im kind of nervous to get one haha. My mom actually got her first tattoo a few months ago, its a really pretty butterfly on her foot! hopefully her tattoo didnt hurt too bad!

    ReplyDelete